BAJITOBLOG

BajitoBlog is a collection of writings from within my personal life and my work to build a better underground society for all members of the community who do not necessarily fit in with mainstream standards, lifestyles, behavior, etc. I believe we can be our own person, a good and peaceful person without having to conform to mainstream society. In the words of Albert Einstein, my cerebral hero, 'Del you are on the right track' - don't ever let nobody get you down...'

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Some people think i live a fascinating life although i strive to be as humble as i can. but i found that if i ever give it all up - many people would be let down and many people would give up their own personal struggle if they ever see me give up or quit. believe me i have wanted to quit my work a million times and secretly i did. i would say 'no more of this' i'm going to sneak away and start myself a new life like other people have in the real world. then i would get a letter from a kid i never even met or an inmate somewhere i didn't even know and they would tell me how wonderful it was that i was doing so much for others and because of my struggle they had turned their lives around. man i hated those letters i would say to myself MAN! I hate it! i have not gotten five minutes into my new free from the struggle life and yet if i ever did leave it - these two lives may not have ever felt some love in their lives. life is so good when you let go and let God. it took me so many years of fighting to let go and let God rule in my world. Now i just follow Him and my life is so simple i can actually say i enjoy it! :)

Saturday, February 12, 2005

BAJITO ONDA HOUSTON

I want to welcome to our growing family of concerned residents who care for the future by a very aggressive, bright, uplifting, hopeful, knowledgeable, compassionate as well as PASSIONATE Houston Chapter? Our newest chapter President, Debi Schneider - concerned mom who is on fire with a mission! Bajito Onda does not seem foreign nor too complicated or intense for Debi who like myself, is white. So many people when they meet and even know me think i am some form of Hispanic. Or at least mixed. Wow, she is really awesome! Her degree is in early childhood education and she was a teacher - but she somehow wanted more out of life for others. she wanted to make a big difference in the lives of kids and others. as i have been wearing my knees out praying for God to send me Angels, especially in the grant writing department / funding development, etc. Debi has been praying for God to send her an agency with the meat and passion that Bajito Onda has evolved into over the past 20 years. She has her own two small children, who she treasures like the rest of the children of the world. She has a supportive husband who allows her to give and to grow with us. My world is very blessed to have met such an Angel such as Debi. Our meetings in one day alone have planted an entire field of seeds that will one day be harvested into such a valuable crop of good that together we will do. Who will receive the fruit of the crop? I pray that i will meet soon the same kind of movers and shakers in Dallas so that we can prevent so much crime DALLAS IS THE NUMBER ONE VIOLENT CITY IN AMERICA - a city so violent with so much youth destruction, community loss and politicians and so called city leaders (JOKE - DALLAS SO CALLED LEADERS ARE SELL OUTS WHO WALK OUT ON ALL THE LIVES THEY STOMP ON ON THEIR WAY UP AND OUT OF THEIR OWN DENIAL). Why has no one in Dallas come to me like Debi has and offered something, anything to help us. Why must they sit there and judge us as they judge the lives we help on a daily basis? STAY STRONG DEBI AND SOON OTHERS WILL FOLLOW YOU!

1 Comments:

Blogger DEL HENDRIXSON said...

Debi start counting right now the number of lives you helping Bajito Onda will save. news is now spreading around the world about our newest team leader. you are such an asset to our efforts you will never know the peace you are bringing into my heart after our in person meeting in Houston. When it all comes down to it - the plan is to save futures - not to question where we are led or how we are to get there - God has been shining the light of my journey for twenty years now. I see nothing but promise and love coming out of Houston, a city until now i never thought of as the global headquarters for our wonderful family of humanitarians and leaders for peace. Debi came to meet us with her sleeves rolled up and not a bit afraid of all the hard work that lies ahead. Bajito Onda has been built by the soldiers in the trenches of humanitarian suffering and need to end that suffering for the victims of today's maddening world around us. Debi, Know you are treasured by all of us. All we have needed for so long is money and resources... a bright mind to help ours when we are dulled with the struggle. God Bless You and welcome to our family! Del

Sunday, February 13, 2005 10:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home